Important information regarding our services during the coronavirus pandemic.
Not all cleaning companies are trained in infection control procedures!
Unlike other service industries, there is no trade body that restricts inexperienced and poorly equipped cleaning businesses from operating.
This is extremely worrying as some of these businesses have ignored the lock down restrictions and are actually continuing to work in people’s homes, regardless of the risks to themselves and their customers, claiming to be able to “kill” the Covid-19 virus.
Covid-19 is an illness caused by SARS-CoV-2, which is a Coronavirus.
You can combat Coronaviruses in the environment by following good cleaning and sanitising methods, but you cannot cure the illness once inside the human body.
There is science behind how QAT based products such as ours combat enveloped viruses, such as Coronaviruses, we have made an easy-to-read leaflet about this, you can download a copy here. – Alltec Network
These people are in fact increasing the risks of infection whilst providing a service that will not meet the claims being made.
Fitz2kleen, as a specialist cleaning company, are committed to providing our customers with an enhanced cleaning service to ensure your property is as clean as possible whilst minimising any risks of cross contamination.
We take infection control very seriously, so we have enhanced our methods for all cleaning jobs.
- PPE will be worn by our operators.
- All touch point areas will be deep cleaned before fogging with a disinfectant with a 99.9999% kill rate.
- All items that we come into contact with will be wiped down and sanitised again before we leave.
To enable us to work as safely as possible, we kindly ask your cooperation when booking.
- You MUST tell us if anyone in your home or workplace has contracted or been in contact with anyone who has corona virus.
- Provide as much information about the items you require cleaning including pictures if possible
- Be prepared to vacate the property (or move to a safe area) for the duration of the cleaning
- Payment by bank transfer once the work has been completed
- Allow us access to parking, hot water and electricity
- Follow social distancing guidelines and keep at least 2 metres distance at all times
Products used by us carry EN14476 virucidal certification
This is an addition to EN1276 bactericidal
and EN1650 fungicidal certifications
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these difficult times.