Fitz2kleen Coventry – Infection control – Covid Cleaning.
As we head into another National Lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic, it is vital that we follow the guidelines to bring the infection rate back under control.
We need to understand the chain of infection in order to prevent germs from infecting more people.
The six links include:
- The infectious agent (the virus),
- Reservoir (where the virus lives)
- Portal of exit ( How the virus spreads, coughing, sneezing)
- Mode of transmission ( Direct or indirect)
- Portal of entry ( How the virus enters the body)
- Susceptible host ( can be any person, particularly those with health issues)
The way to stop germs from spreading is by interrupting this chain at any link.
Break the chain by:
- Cleaning your hands frequently
- Staying up to date on your vaccines (including the flu jab)
- Covering coughs and sneezes and staying home when sick
- Following the rules for standard and contact isolation
- Using personal protective equipment the right way
- Cleaning and disinfecting the environment
Our infection control team are carrying out sanitising of buildings throughout Coventry and Warwickshire to ensure that businesses and other public buildings are Covid19 Safe using various trusted methods including fogging and ozone.
We offer a fast response where there have been confirmed positive cases in addition to a peace of mind prevention service.