This policy was last updated on 25th May 2018 in line with GDPR requirements.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
Information That You Provide Us:
When you visit certain sections of the Website, we may ask you to provide us with specific information, including (but not limited to):
• contact information, such as your name, mailing address, phone number and email address;
Site Usage Information:
We may receive and store certain types of Internet usage information whenever you visit the Website, such as your landing page, order of pages viewed, your IP address, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY US
When you contact us for products or services through the Website, you must complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information. Emails, Surveys and Support
You may provide personal or other information when you answer questionnaires, surveys, enter competitions or provide information during a support enquiry about you and/or your organisation.
When using Fitz2Kleen to provide services, you will be required to provide certain information, including contact information. We will use this information to complete the transaction that you have requested.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
As applicable, the information you provide may be used to (this list is not exhaustive):
• Enable us to arrange payment for services via our accounting program
• Contact you about the Website or updates to the Website;
• Contact you relating to updates to services we offer and special offers;
• Confirm or fulfil an order you have made;
• Send you print or electronic publications about Fitz2Kleen;
• Monitor and track your use of our products and services;
• Monitor your compliance with the Terms and Conditions;
• Maintain website security;
• Enhance navigation
By using our Service, You consent to Your personal information being collected, held and used for the purposes described in this Policy.
WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
We will not share your Personal Information with unrelated third parties or for any external marketing purposes.
Fitz2Kleen sends information relating to our Website and services to You via email. You can opt out of receiving these at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication or contacting us directly by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to:
• Request details of personal information which we hold about you, which we will supply on verification of your identity. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request for it to be changed via email and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect within 30 days.;
• Object to our continued processing of your personal data;
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
Fitz2Kleen will process Your request as soon as reasonably practicable, provided we are not otherwise prevented from doing so on legal grounds. If we are unable to meet Your request, we will let you know why.
In the event that Fitz2Kleen sells all or part of its business, we may transfer your Personal Information as part of the sale.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.